*Please contact Customer Service for lead times.
The PAE RO-1070 is built with FDA approved materials. The water storage chamber features a virgin polypropylene liner, high-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm and stainless steel 1/4" MPT, 3/8" JACO valve or 3/4" MPT water connection. The diaphragm is post-cured to ensure that your water is tasteless, odorless and contaminant free. The tank is built with a sealed brass air valve and o-ring sealed cap to ensure a leak-free air chamber.
- Stainless steel water connection
- High-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm
- Virgin polypropylene liner
- Two part epoxy primer, polyurethane paint finish
- Plastic tank stand included
- NSF-58 and CE approved
- Compatible with Amtrol RO-14
Reverse Osmosis Tank Maintenance and Accessories:
A tank shut-off valve is necessary to connect the tank to your reverse osmosis system and control the flow of water into and out of the tank. The valve is also essential for performing system service or maintenance.
For optimal performance, it is necessary to keep a pre-charge of approximately 7 psi in your tank. Most automotive tire pressure gauges either do not read below 10 psi, or are not very accurate at pressures this low. The RO tank should be sanitized before initial use and during every filter change.
- Tank Volume (gal / ltr): 14 / 60.0A
- Diameter (in / cm): 15.4 / 39.1
- Height (in / cm): 22.6 / 57.4
- Connection: 1 / 4” NPT
- AXEON Part Number: 200934
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.