This water quality tester accurately measures the TDS level in your tap (feed) water and purified (product) water. It enables you to determine just how good or bad your water really is! Use the meter to determine when the reverse osmosis membrane needs replacing.Â
- Available with 1/4" and/or 3/8" quick connect fittings. The DM-1-NF does not come with fittings.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes
- Auto-off function -- Automatically shuts off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery power
- Dual range 0-9990 ppm (from 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image)
- Factory calibrated -- HM Digital meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Installs quickly and easily
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.