AXEON® HF5–Series Membrane Elements are manufactured using the industry’s leading membrane film technology. These membranes offer reliability, high performance and deliver consistent results. They provide increased production, high rejection rates and ultra low energy consumption by operating at low applied pressures.
AXEON HF5–Series Membrane Elements are the only elements on the market that operate at a pressure of only 80 psi. AXEON HF5–Series Membrane Elements are available in all standard 2.5 inch and 4 inch commercial sizes and feature a tape-wound exterior. AXEON HF5–Series Membrane Elements are the best choice to counter the negative effects of cold water temperatures on reverse osmosis production. All elements are shipped dry for an indefinite shelf life, easier handling, and a lighter shipping weight. AXEON HF5–Series Membrane Elements are 100% vacuum integrity tested and may also be ordered as individually wet tested.
- Superior Quality and Cost Savings
- Individually Inspected, Qualified and Vacuum Tested
- All Industry Standard Sizes
- Ultra Low Energy with High Flow Rates
- Improved RO System Performance
- Description: HF5-2514
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 80 / 5.52
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd / m³/d): 225 / 0.85
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 98.50
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 400 / 27.58
- pH Range, Continuous Operaiton: 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 6
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Part #: 208421
- Brand : AXEON
List Price $248.08Please Log In
- Part #: 208236
- Brand : AXEON