AXEON® RCF– Series Refillable Cartridges fit most filter housings and can be customized with any filtration media or resin of choice. By using transparent cartridges, users can use color changing resin, which alerts the operator visually when to replace the resin. Available for use as a single point of treatment or integrated into a water treatment system, RCF– Series Cartridges can be used to remove chlorine, unpleasant odors, as well as bad water taste.
AXEON RCF– Series Refillable Cartridges come with built-in pre- and post-filters to keep the media from being washed out of the filter cartridge. Featuring high grade
plastic material, AXEON RCF– Series Refillable Cartridges are user-friendly and easy to service.
Features and Benefits:
- Fit Standard 2.5" and 4.5" Filter Housings
- High Capacity Flow Rates
- Customizable to Fit Any Application
- Model: RCF-45-10
- Diameter (in / mm): 4.5 / 114
- Length (in / mm): 9.75 / 247.6
- Volume of Media (cubit ft.): 0.077
- Maximum Flow Rate (gpm): 20
Materials of Construction:
- Cartridge Body: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Brackets on End Caps: Polypropylene
- Filter Pad on End Cap: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Sediment Filter: Polypropylene (5 Micron Nominal Rating)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.