AXEON® XE1–Series Membrane Elements offer enhanced performance and extra energy savings for reverse osmosis systems by operating at a low applied pressure of 100 psi with a nominal rejection rate of 99.2%. AXEON XE1–Series are fiberglass wrapped, NSF-61 Certified and manufactured in a state-of-the-art, ISO–9001 compliant automated rolling facility and are shipped dry for extended shelf life.
- NSF-61 Certified
- Extra-low Operating Pressure
- Fiberglass Wrapped for Enhanced Durability
|LG:||LG BW 440 UES|
NSF-61 Certified Membrane
- Description: XLE-8040
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 100 / 6.89
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd / m³/d): 11000 / 41.63
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 99.20
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 600 / 41
- pH Range, Continuous Operaiton: 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 14
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.