AXEON TE–Series Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements are a reliable alternative for your residential reverse osmosis system needs.
TE–Series Membrane Elements are NSF-58 Certified and are manufactured in a state-of-the-art, ISO-9001 compliant automated rolling facility, providing you with precise and advanced membrane quality that delivers on performance and cost.
- 150 Gallons Per Day
- Operates as low as 60 psi
- TFC (Thin Film Composite) Membrane is for use with non-chlorinated water
- Individually vacuum tested and sanitized
- NSF-58 Certified
NSF-58 Certified Membrane
- Description: TE-2012-150
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 60 / 4.14
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd / lpd): 150 / 567.75
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 98
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 300 / 20
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm / lpm): 2 / 7.60
- pH Range, Continuous Operaiton: 2 - 11
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Quantity per case: 25
- Quantity per pallet: 1,125
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Part #: 200507
- Brand : AXEON