AXEON® SE1–Series Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements offer superior rejection and flow rates for high salinity and high rejection applications. These membranes are fiberglass wrapped and feature high flow rates up to 9,000 gpd with 99.75% rejection. AXEON SE1–Series Membranes operate at lower than standard pressures to be more energy efficient.
- High Rejection for Sea Water Applications
- Fiberglass Wrapped for Enhanced Durability
NSF-61 Certified Membrane
- Description: SE1-2521
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 800 / 55.16
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd / m³/d): 250 / 0.95
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 99.75
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 113 / 45
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 1200 / 82.70
- pH Range, Continuous Operaiton: 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm): 6
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.