AXEON® NE–Series Encapsulated High Recovery RO Membranes are eco-friendly and provide up to 50% recovery, which means less waste. These membranes come in a standard configuration or encapsulated that are sealed inside a high-grade plastic housing with quick connect fittings already installed.
AXEON NE–Series Membranes are manufactured within an ISO:9001 semi-automated manufacturing facility and meet all performance and quality standards. All membranes are qualified with a 100% vacuum test and are shipped dry for an indefinite shelf life.
Recommended Flow Restrictor:
- 75 Gallons Per Day
- Encapsulated Membrane
- Operates as low as 60 psi
- TFC (Thin Film Composite) Membrane is for use with non-chlorinated water
- Description: NE-2012-75E
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 60 / 4.14
- Permeate Flow Rate (gpd / lpm): 75 / 11.83
- Nominal Salt Rejection %: 96
- Connection Size (in): 1/4" QC
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F / °C): 100 / 37.80
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi / bar): 125 / 8.62
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate (gpm / lpm): 2 / 7.60
- pH Range, Continuous Operaiton: 3 - 11
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance (ppm): 0
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.